Subject: Today’s To Do List
Date: Thursday 9/7/06 12:41:00 PM
Edited To Do List
1) Second Bout of Laundry
2) Mail out wedding photo CD to irenefinlay @ UB Bookstore Post Office (begone lines of freshman, begone hordes of students!)
3) Finish Pagan Ministries stuff (finally!)
4) Find Dave’s contact information; get in touch with him/write calendar for this coming year/figure out all event dates and map them in conjunction with UB dates, get into contact with Christie and Candie to figure out when we can meet with CMA/get letter from Anthro. Dept., et.al.
5) Meeting at 11:30AM with Jordan @ Hillel
6) Deposit checks today so I can eat/pay steviemagazine $15.00
7) Change Telephone Number (I’ll update everyone with it as soon as I have it)
8) Do the readings for Class at 3:30PM (Sociolinguistics)
9) Book flight to NYC for Thanksgiving (for those new to my friends list, anyone who doesn’t have a place to go on thanksgiving is always welcome at my parents house…you think I’m kidding…I’m not, my mom gets upset if there’s a crowd of less than 35 people…she prefers her numbers in the 40+ range. You just need to let me know if you want to come and if you’ll need a square of bed/couch or carpet)
10) Arabic Class
And from The Amherst Bee Police Blotter #54
A French Road resident reported a larceny when the
snakes she ordered online never arrived.
Dude, they didn’t get there because they were on the motherfucking plane…boy some people are pushy.
Okay, back to bed for a bit…then awake.